We specifically designed this product for the prepared civilian aspiring to have an ultra-lightweight, low profile war belt without compromising durability and providing maximum security of his/her loadout against the body. Our War Belt uses a special grip-material lining that holds your gear close to the body with no shifting or rotating. Four looplocs are added around the perimeter for securing a harness. Ours is a thinner battle belt than others, which aids in reducing all the bulk of around the waist. A thick but smooth webbing material runs through the entire belt which then connects to the buckles providing maximum strength. Mobility is of key importance to any operator and this is an ideal choice for all – civilian and military.
Below are the end-to-end dimensions of the body of the belt if it is laid flat:Small: 29"
*NOTE: Our War Belts now by default do NOT come with the suspender attachments. If you would like suspender attachments, you can select them as an AddOn
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
1) what are the other colors- since you don`t have blk/multi cam 2) return policy 3) It is not clearly stated that if you purchase with the enhanced belt ( pistol/rifle mag combo) that it is permanent sewed in? this is what I assume since that is what it looks like - just need a confirmation 4) with the cobra belt how much adjustment to tighten/loosen
1. We offer the War Belt in: Black, OD Green / Black, Foliage, Multicam, Coyote Brown. We are working to soon offer Multicam Black, however.
2. As long as the belt is unused, we accept returns for full refund. If you need to exchange for a different size we are more than happy to do that as well! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
3. Enhanced War Belt has all pouches sewn in place.
4. Our belts have around 6" of adjustment to accommodate varying layers of clothing
We hope this answers all your questions clearly! If not, feel free to contact us through our contact page.
What is the width of this belt? Will this fit through a safari land ubl?
It is 3" wide. No it will not fit through a UBL.