Designed in collaboration with Justin Vititoe from Rockcastle Shooting Center, the Gadsden Dynamics Wasp Rig was designed to fit the needs of the prepared civilian focused on lightweight gear and mobility. This rig incorporates 2x pistol magazine pouches that can also be used for a multitool, knife, etc., 1x 5.56 rifle magazine pouch that can be used also for a water bottle or even small handgun, and an admin pouch that can be used for medical equipment or survival gear. The admin pouch is fitted with our specially designed Quiet-Close system making it completely silent for opening and closing the pouch. A single column of PALS webbing made with elastic webbing provides a space to hold chem lights, flashlight, knife, or other handy tools!
The Wasp Rig is offered in two variations:
- Standard Wasp Rig (Wasp Rig)
- The Standard Wasp Rig (referred to as just the Wasp Rig) has all sewn in magazine and admin pouches. The front panel on the standard rig is NOT removable, and is all sewn in place for those that don't want / need the ability to remove the panel and attach to a plate carrier
- Enhanced Wasp Rig
- The Enhanced Wasp Rig uses high strength velcro to attach the front panel to the back panel / harness. This is designed such that the panel can be removed and easily fixed to a loop-velcro fitted plate carrier. The back panel is so low profile that it can be left on and plate carrier worn on top for rapid transition from wearing just the Wasp Rig to wearing plates and your Wasp Rig loadout fixed to the PC.
- AddOn Panels available HERE
The Wasp Rig has the option of 3 belt sizes:
- Small (28″ – 38″)
- Medium (38″ – 48″)
- Large (48″ – 58″)
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CHEST RIG, SO THE BELT SIZE IS A MEASUREMENT OF AROUND YOUR CHEST, RIGHT BELOW YOUR PECTORALS, NOT NECESSARILY YOUR WAIST SIZE
Custom magazine pouch variations are available for an additional cost upon request!
Follow Rockcastle Training on Instagram
Follow Rockcastle Training on Facebook
NOTE: Our gear is made to order. Depending on order volumes, it may take longer than our standard 2-4 business days for your order to ship. Thank you for understanding, and know that our gear is assuredly worth the wait!
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA