Designed in collaboration with US Army veteran Justin Vititoe from History Channel's TV Show 'Alone: Season 2', the Gadsden Dynamics Wasp Rig was designed to fit the needs of the prepared civilian focused on lightweight gear and mobility.
- 4″ polyester elastic magazine pouches designed for optimal retention
- Y-harness made from 2″ webbing, offering comfort and stability
- A 1.5mm thick neoprene moisture barrier that goes against the body provides added comfort
- 2x pistol magazine pouches
- 1x 5.56 rifle magazine pouch
- 1x large admin pouch with our Quiet-Close pouch closing system
- 1x column of elastic PALS webbing
Right / Left Handed
- Right: Pistol magazines on the left as worn
- Left: Pistol magazines on the right as worn
- Wasp Rig (Wasp Rig)
- The standard Wasp Rig has all sewn in magazine and admin pouches. The front panel on the standard rig is NOT removable
- Enhanced Wasp Rig
- The Enhanced Wasp Rig uses high strength velcro to attach the front panel to the back panel / harness. This is designed such that the panel can be removed and easily fixed to a loop-velcro fitted plate carrier. The back panel is so low profile that it can be left on and plate carrier worn on top for rapid transition from wearing just the Wasp Rig to wearing plates and your Wasp Rig loadout fixed to the PC.
- Design additional custom AddOn panels HERE
The Wasp Rig has the option of 3 belt sizes:
- Small (28″ – 38″)
- Medium (38″ – 48″)
- Large (48″ – 58″)
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CHEST RIG, SO THE BELT SIZE IS A MEASUREMENT OF AROUND YOUR CHEST, RIGHT BELOW YOUR PECTORALS, NOT NECESSARILY YOUR WAIST SIZE
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.